Serving the Phoenix Metropolitan Area Since 2001!
With great experience as a Mesa Realtor and servicing all areas in Maricopa County, I help both buyers and sellers meet their real estate objectives. I have extensive knowledge of each of the communities located in and around Mesa, and I will work tirelessly on your behalf to make your next Gold Canyon home buying or Gilbert home selling experience a pleasant and successful one.
For sellers, it is my commitment to help sell your home or property in a timely fashion while helping you attain the highest possible price for your real estate. If you are interested in receiving a free home valuation, I encourage you to fill out my free home valuation form.
For buyers looking for homes or other real estate opportunities here in Mesa or other surrounding communities, I will work with you to find your ideal home. I will provide you with all of the necessary tools for finding the right property. From free access to search almost all Maricopa County area homes, to the ability to fill out My Dream Home Finder Form, everything I can possibly provide will be at your service. In addition, once we've narrowed down what you are looking for, we can begin the home showing process so you can get a closer look at the homes that should be a good fit. I help negotiate the best possible deal for my clients with each and every real estate transaction.
Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful real estate transaction. Thanks again for considering me as your Realtor.
- Grew up in Bismarck, North Dakota
- University of Minnesota, Duluth (UMD), Bathelor of Account degree 1989
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) for 12 years
- Real estate full time since April 2001
- Represented buyers & sellers throughout Phoenix from Queen Creek to Glendale, Scottsdale to Maricopa
- I have one daughter, my wife has one daughter and two sons.... all incredible young adults!
- Two Mini Aussies (Miniature Austrlian Shepherds)...Dash & Salem
- I enjoy playing men's hockey, I've run a few marathons, kayaking/paddle boarding, I try to get away snow skiing at least once a year...I enjoy being active
Life is Good ~ Live It!